Faculty/Department: Group Corporate Affairs
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Create visually appealing UI designs that align with brand guidelines and provide a cohesive and aesthetically pleasing user experience.
- Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes to visualize and communicate design concepts.
- Work closely with developers to implement innovative UI designs and ensure the feasibility of the designs.
- Create designs that are responsive and adapt seamlessly to various screen sizes and devices.
- Prepare design documentation, style guides, and design specifications to facilitate implementation by developers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design tools, and best practices to continuously improve and innovate in UI/UX design.
- Conduct user research to understand user behaviours, needs, and pain points. Use this data to inform design decisions and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in UI/UX design, graphic design, or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer, with a strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and process.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.) is a plus point.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 07 Sep 2023