Faculty/Department: Group Founder and Executive Chairman Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Suggest and make recommendations based on current online and digital trends to the team to inspire and to create engaging contents / videos.
- Designs, transports, sets up and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Work closely with the social media team to create video content for various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc
- Brainstorm video concepts and create storyboards.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Refine video by integrating relevant animations and effects.
- Ability to leverage existing assets to create new video content that is on-brand, high quality and breakthrough.
- Ability to communicate with and understand production requests of internal stakeholders and transfer this knowledge into an actionable production plan and timeline.
- Experience utilizing problem solving and technical skills.
- Carries out such other duties as may be required by the Manager.
- Required Skill(s): Videography, Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite of software and video editing software i.e. Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Experience in operating video camera is highly preferred.
- Great story-teller with solid editing skills, a strong artistic eye who loves conceiving and executing creative work.
- Creation/production of video and web-based projects with proficient in all aspects of video production, such as editing of digital media (with Adobe Premiere), audio mixing and editing (audio clean-up, background music, sound effects) and shooting video.
- Proficiency with camera equipment. Setting up video and audio equipment (in the studio and in the field), including lighting; video and audio recording and special effects, 3D and compositing.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Advertising Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Team player.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skill.
- Essential knowledge of video best practices and the ability to integrate these skills with high production value along with attention to detail.
- Essential knowledge of storytelling with a strong eye for design and an understanding editorial processes.
- Must be highly organized and an effective communicator.
- Positive attitude, with strong communications skills and eagerness to learn.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2023 | Last Update: 13 Jul 2022