Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Able to perform fine welding and assemble fine welding components.
- Able to assemble by bolting and riveting.
- Ensure that welding work is done neatly and in accordance with the standards that have been set.
- Ensure all welding equipment is stored in a safe place or place provided.
- Monitor welding performance and quality issues.
- Perform tack-welding or welding of components and assemblies using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Report any problems that arise to the Supervisor.
- Perform any duties as directed by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, and Professional Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical), others or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MIG).
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded.
Last Update: 01-Oct-2020