Selected Journal Articles
- WeiLee Lim, Yvonne Lean-Ee Lee & Ravindran Ramasamy, (2014), Personality, prior knowledge, social capital and entrepreneurial intentions: Entrepreneurial alertness as mediator. Global Journal of Business and Social Science Review 01/2015; 1(2)
- WeiLee Lim & Roland Xavier, (2014). Opportunity Recognition Framework: Exploring the Technology Entrepreneurs. American Journal of Economics 2015, 5(2)
- WeiLee Lim, Mohar Yusof and Leilanie Mohd Nor, (2017). The Impact of Entrepreneurial Alertness on Entrepreneurial Intention among University Students in Malaysia: Theory of Planned Behaviour. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12: 1409-1418. DOI: 10.3923/jeasci.2017.1409.1418
- WeiLee Lim & Yvonne Lean-Ee Lee (2018). Entrepreneurial intention among students from efficiency-driven and innovation-driven economies. International Academic Journal of Economic, Vol 5, No 3. ISSN 2454-2474
- WeiLee Lim (2018). The Effects of Academic Environment through Self-Efficacy on Entrepreneurial Intention: SEM-PLS Approach. The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Vol 6 (Special Issue), ISSN 2413-6670. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32861/jssr.spi6.664.669
Proceedings of Conferences/Seminars/Colloquium
- WeiLee Lim & Roland Xavier, (2014). Opportunity Recognition Framework: Exploring the Technology Entrepreneurs, Paper presented at World Conference on Economics and Business Management 2014, K.Lumpur, Malaysia.
- WeiLee Lim, Yvonne Lean-Ee Lee & Ravindran Ramasamy, (2014). Personality, prior knowledge, social capital and entrepreneurial intentions: Entrepreneurial alertness as mediator. Paper presented at Global Conference on Business and Social Science 2014, K.Lumpur, Malaysia.
- WeiLee Lim, Mohar Yusof & Leilanie Mohd Nor, (2015). The impact of entrepreneurial alertness on entrepreneurial intention among university students in Malaysia: Theory of planned behavior. Paper presented at 4th International Conference on Technology Management, Business and Entrepreneurship, Melaka, Malaysia.
- WeiLeeLim,Siri Roland Xavier, Mohar Yusof, & Ravindran Ramasamy (2016). Sources of information on alertness: An empirical study on technology entrepreneurs. Paper presented at International Conference on Information Science, Technology, Management, Humanities & Business ITMAHuB (Nov 2016), Penang, Malaysia.
- WeiLee Lim & Yvonne Lean-Ee Lee, (2017). Entrepreneurial Intention Among Students From Efficiency-Driven and Innovation-Driven Economies. Paper presented at International Conference at 12th Asian Academy of Management International Conference 2017 (AAMC 2017), Penang, Malaysia
- WeiLee Lim (2018). The right environment for the push on students’ entrepreneurial intention: SEM-PLS approach. Paper presented at International Conference on Quantitative Sciences and its Applications (ICOQSIA) 2018, Langkawi, Malaysia.
Awards and Achievements
- Professional certificate for entrepreneurial educators (2017), University College Dublin, MASMED & CESMED.
- Winner of First runner-up for IHL Start-up challenge (open category), (2016), Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award 2016, Faculty of Business and Information Science, UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Outstanding Mentoring Award 2016, Faculty of Business and Information Science, UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Certificate practitioner Level 2 TRIZ practitioner (2016), MATRIZ & MYTRIZ
- Mentor to 1st Prize winner team Boittle of iMSC Business Plan Competition by MDeC in 2016
- Mentor to merit prize winner team NDer of iMSC Business Plan Competition by MDeC in 2015
- Mentor to merit prize team Reach of iMSC Business Plan Competition by MDeC in 2014
- Mentor to 1st runner up team Big Passion of iMSC Business Plan Competition by MDeC in 2013
- Mentor to merit prize team Sparklets of iMSC Business Plan Competition by MDeC 2012.
- Mentor to 1st runner up team One Touch of iMSC Business Plan Competition by MDeC in 2011
- Mentor to team representing Malaysia, One Touch for Hong Kong PolyU Challenge in 2011.
List of Undergraduate Supervision
- Si Sang (2011), The impact of personality and entrepreneurial orientation on entrepreneur involvement among UCSI university students.
- Liu Lu Peng and Liu Zhong (2013), An empirical study of personality and environmental factors influencing entrepreneurial intention among Malaysia university students.
- Foong Kam Fai and Ho Su Jing (2013), Entrepreneurial intention among university students in developed and developing countries.
- Chow Wan Yee and Ong Ting Fang (2013), The influence of cultural values on entrepreneurial intention: A comparison between Malay and Chinese students in Malaysia.
- Diana and Lean Wenn Ching (2013), The influence of age on entrepreneurial intention among youth and adults in Malaysia.
- Wong Wei Key and Wong Kar Yi (2015), Career choice intentions of undergraduates with family business background in Klang Valley, Malaysia.
- Xian Yunshi and Hee Shin Lu (2015), Cyber-entrepreneurial intention among Kuala Lumpur residents in Malaysia.
- How Chui Min and Choo Jia Huey (2015), Entreprenuerial intention of Engineering students at universities in Klang Valley.
- Cheah May Hoong and Ow Jia Loon (2016), Factors that influence social entrepreneurship motivation of business students at universities in Klang Valley, Malaysia.
- Kuek Jia Qi and Ng Hui Min (2016), The impact of personality traits and attitudes on entrepreneurial intention among youth and middle-aged adults in Klang Valley, Malaysia
- Lew Yoong Wei (2017), The impact of entrepreneurship education on the entrepreneurship intentions of students in the national universities of Malaysia.
- Cao Jia Nan and Lee Kah Wei (2017), Entrepreneurial intention of undergraduates with Confucius value in Chinese culture in klang valley, Malaysia.
- Lau Wai Kei and Liu Zi Jing (2017), Entrepreneurial intention among Chinese university students and Malaysian university students.
- Lau Shau Tian and Lee Hung Yan (2017), The analysis of the effect of entrepreneurial self-efficacy on entrepreneurial intention of undergraduates in Kuala Lumpur.
- Kelvin Sabastian and Christopher Tanwinata (2017), Social entrepreneurship intention among generation Y and Z.
- Ho Jia Yen and Wong Pui Shi (2018), The study of work-life balance of women entrepreneurs.
- Wong Chee Soon and Tan Chuu Wei (2018), Factors affecting consumer’s perception on the usage of mobile payment among generation Z in Malaysia.