This programme develops future business professionals with the skills and knowledge in aspects of business management. The programme equips learners with relevant functional areas of management ranging from management, marketing, human resources and accounting that prepare future leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset and capabilities in organisational development.
Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits (C)
Grade (C) (GP 2.0) in any subject
Pass Level 3 in related field
Certificate (Level 3, MQF)
Certificate in related field (CGPA 2.0)
Other equivalent qualifications
To be reviewed by the faculty on a case-to-case basis
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM EnglishGrade B+
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
Cambridge English Qualification Test / Linguaskill140
CEFRB1 (with at least 2 skill at B1)
- In the event that the English language requirements are not met, applicants will be required to take the Basic English and English Foundation for in-sessional academic enhancement concurrently with the programme.
- Applicants who have an academic qualification from a higher learning institution which uses the English Language as a medium of instruction may be granted an exemption from the University English Language requirements.
- Entry qualifications for Foundations or Diplomas with areas of specialization, e.g. medicine, engineering, accounting and any other programmes requires credit in additional subject (e.g. English, Additional Mathematics, Science and other subjects) at SPM/SPMV/O-Level or as per described in the MQA Programme Standard requirements.
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests154
Pearson Test of English47
CEFRB1 (High B1)
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Financial Accounting 1
- Business Essentials
- Introduction in Management
- Basic and Practice of Marketing
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Finance
- Computing Studies
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Statistics
- Fundamentals of Business Law
- Business Information System
- Fundamentals of Organisational Behaviour
- Quality Management and ISO
- Consumer Behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Digital Business and E-Commerce Management
- Introduction to International Business
- Principle of Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Operation Management
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Marketing
- Co-Operative Placement
- Human Resource Executive
- Operation Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Business Analyst
- Management Consultant