This programme equips students with the core Subject Listing international business competencies that are vital in this globalised world, aiming to familiarise learners with components in management, marketing, finance, economics and business law from an international perspective.
* This programme received a 100% graduate employability score in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Graduate Employability 2020. (Source: ge.mohe.gov.my/)
Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits (C)
Pass UEC with minimum 3 credits (B)
Minimum 1 principal (C)
Minimum 1 principal (D)
Computing Related Certificate SKM, SKK (MQF Level 3)
Pass Level 3 and pass SPM with at least 1 credit
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM EnglishGrade B+
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
Cambridge English Qualification Test / Linguaskill140
CEFRB1 (with at least 2 skill at B1)
- In the event that the English language requirements are not met, applicants will be required to take the Basic English and English Foundation for in-sessional academic enhancement concurrently with the programme.
- Applicants who have an academic qualification from a higher learning institution which uses the English Language as a medium of instruction may be granted an exemption from the University English Language requirements.
- Entry qualifications for Foundations or Diplomas with areas of specialization, e.g. medicine, engineering, accounting and any other programmes requires credit in additional subject (e.g. English, Additional Mathematics, Science and other subjects) at SPM/SPMV/O-Level or as per described in the MQA Programme Standard requirements.
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests154
Pearson Test of English47
CEFRB1 (High B1)
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Introduction to Management
- Financial Accounting 1
- Computing Studies
- Business Mathematics
- Basic and Practices of Marketing
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Statistics
- Business Essentials
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to International Business
- Principle of Public Relations
- Japanese Language
- French Language
- Mandarin Language
- Korean Language
- International Management
- International Marketing
- International Economics
- Sustainable Business
- Management Accounting
- Principle of Business Ethics
- International Finance
- International Business Law
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Co-Operative Placement
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilizations
(Penghayatan Etika and Peradaban)
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 2
(Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2)
- International business development
- Distribution and marketing
- International sales and marketing
- International relations
- International brand management
- International care
- Business development