NEXT BIG CHEF BLACK BOX CHALLENGE 2019Akshay Datta Khade, Kang Dae Yoon, Sayyed firdous, Huda Hussain |  Diploma In Culinary Arts
2nd Runner Up
BATTLE OF THE CHEF 2018, PENANG
Muhammad Aiman bin Saiful Anuar
Award: Bronze Medal
Category: Main course Chicken
Aiman Haqim bin Mohd Ali
Award: Bronze Medal
Catergory: Main Course Lamb
Tan Aun Chee
Category: Main Course Duck
Catergory: Main Course Fish or Seafood
Sharoul Fitri bin Shamsul
Catergory: Main Course Fish or Seafood.
1ST MALAYSIA CHEFS AND COOKS CONGRESS 2019, PANGGUNG ANNIVERSARI, KUALA LUMPUR
Angel Tan – GOLD MEDAL
Mak Shuet Yzeng – GOLD MEDAL +Most Outstanding Award - Womens Category
Camilla Chen – SILVER MEDAL
Syuhailla – SILVER MEDAL +Most Outstanding Award - University Category
Aiman Anuar - SILVER MEDAL
Danish – SILVER MEDAL
Siti Hajar – SILVER MEDAL
Hui Sea – SILVER MEDAL
Aiman Haqim – BRONZE
Sharoul Fitri – BRONZE
US POTATOES COOKING CHALLENGE 2019Tan Aun Chee, Mak Shuet Yzeng, Aiman Haqim |  Bachelor in Hospitality Administration
Team Manager : Chef Fadzly Che Omar
WORLD’S MOST PRODUCTIVE AUTHOR 2019PROFESSOR DR OOI KENG BOON |  Dean, Faculty Of Business And Information Science
UCSI Congratulates Professor Dr Ooi Keng Boon on being the World’s Most Productive Author 2019 for Mobile Commerce Research and #1 in Core Author Publishing on Social Commerce.
SPEAKER AT THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ‘HUMANITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT’ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR PEK CHUEN KEE |  Faculty of Business and Information Science
Congratulations to Associate Professor Dr Pek Chuen Khee for being a speaker at the International Conference on ‘Humanity and the Environment: An Ageing Earth’ at the Taichung Veterans General Hospital in Taichung, Taiwan.
BEST PAPER AWARD (MAG 2019)DR LEONG CHOI MENG |  Faculty of Business and Information Science (Sarawak Campus)
Congratulations to Dr Leong Choi Meng on receiving the Best Paper Award at the MAG Scholar Conference in Business, Marketing & Tourism (MAG 2019) for the paper entitled “Mobile Internet Adoption In Malaysia: The Moderating Effect Of Gender”.
ACRHITECTURE AT ITS FINESTDoris Quek |  Alumna, B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture Technology
- Currently curator for Kongsi KL
- Founded Little Planet Project Lab in 2015
- Initiated Booku in 2016 - a book space featuring a book reading club, screenings, exhibitions and literature art re-creation engaging readership community.
- Worked at Architron Design Consultants, Malaysia
- Obtained her Professional Diploma in Architecture with merit from University of East London
A GLOBAL JOURNEY IN ARCHITECTUREEngeland Apostol |  Alumnus, B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture Technology
- Currently working at Weston Williamson & Partners, UK
- Graduated MArchD with Distinction, Oxford Brookes University.
- Architectural Designer with over 4 years professional experience in international residential and hospitality projects across South East Asia, India, China and USA.
- Played key role in award winning projects including National Design Centre in Singapore
- Winning track record in design competitions across Europe