THE SELF-PERCEPTION OF SUGAR RELATIONSHIP AND SELF-ESTEEM AMONG YOUNG ADULTS: A QUALITATIVE STUDYSum Kit Ying |  Faculty of Social Sciences & Liberal Arts
Congratulations for winning the Silver Award for completing Thesis in 5 Minutes (T5M) Series 1/2022, title: The Self-Perception of Sugar Relationship and Self-Esteem Among Young Adults: A Qualitative Study on March 19, 2022. The competition is organised by MNNF Network, Category: C2: Degree Social Sciences and Humanities.
PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON MENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONERS IN SELANGOR, MALAYSIAVivian Lee Yi Mun |  Faculty of Social Sciences & Liberal Arts
Congratulations for winning the Gold Award for completing Thesis in 5 Minutes (T5M) Series 1/2022, title: Psychological Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Mental Health Practitioners in Selangor, Malaysia on March 19, 2022. The competition is organised by MNNF Network, Category: C2: Degree Social Sciences and Humanities.
RECIPIENT OF THE QRAM RESEARCH GRANTMs Syasyila Kalaivanan and Ms Lee Gin Lim |  Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Psychology
Received the QRAM research grant of RM 2,500 for their two-year study. The title of their research is “The Influence of Optimism and Psychological Resilience to Meaning in Life in Malaysian COVID-19 Front Liners”.
BEST DELEGATE AWARD FOR THE NARCOTICS COMMITTEE OPERATING UNDER THE ASEAN POLITICAL-SECURITY PILLARLydia Devadas |  Department of English Language and Communication, Faculty of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts
Congratulations to Lydia Devadas from the Department of English Language and Communication, FOSSLA! She received the Best Delegate Award for the Narcotics Committee operating under the ASEAN Political-Security pillar in the S. Rajaratnam Endowment - Youth Model ASEAN Conference (SRE-YMAC) 2018.
SUZANNE IS CHANGING LIVESSuzanne Ling Sook Shian |  BA (Hons) Psychology
- Co-founder of The Picha Project - a social enterprise that provides financial empowerment to marginalised groups in Malaysia.
- Co-founder of Hands of Hope - an initiative that educates refugee and underprivileged children.
- President, UCSI Scholars' Circle (2014-2015)
- Selected for the 2016 YSEALI Academic Fellows Programme Project - an initiative by US President Barack Obama - held at University of Nebraska Omaha.
FAIZ MADE MOVIE MAGICMohd Faiz Bin Muhamad |  BA (Hons) Mass Communication
Received the Yasmin Ahmad Award at Flicks Fiesta 2016, edging out over 53 other submissions from filmmakers in Penang, Kuala Lumpur and India.
Faiz is a proud alumnus of Sekolah Menengah Bandar Mas.
REGINA IS TEACHING IN THE USARegina Yoong Yui Jien |  BA (Hons) English Language and Communication
Awarded the Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant programme (FLTA)*.
* The Fulbright Program is an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government designed for participants to study, teach and conduct research, exchange ideas and contribute to finding solutions to shared international concerns. Participants are chosen based on their academic merit and leadership potential.
Today, Wong's academic and research experience has spanned over four different countries: Malaysia, UK, Canada and Saudi Arabia.
NO OBSTACLE COULD STOP HER. SO SHE'S HAPPY.Happy Hong Jia Wen |  BA (Hons) English Language & Communication
- Currently working in Singapore.
- Chancellor's Gold Medal Award recipient, Class of 2016.
- Overcame a single-parent upbringing, financial difficulties, suspended studies and cancer in the family to graduate.
- Graduated with first-class honours.