UCSI University welcomes students from any of their partner universities who are eligible to study at UCSI University through their exchange programme. The application and selection process for the exchange programme are run entirely by the students’ home universities. Therefore, prospective students should apply with the person-in-charge of the student exchange and study abroad programmes through their institution’s International Office.
Nomination deadline: October 25th of the preceding year
Document submission deadline: October 30th of the preceding yearMay
Nomination deadline: February 25th of the same year
Document submission deadline: February 28th of the same yearSeptember
Nomination deadline: June 21st of the same year
Document submission deadline: June 30th of the same year
- Registered as an active student at home university.
- Must have completed at least one semester of studies in order to be eligible for the exchange programme.
- Good academic performance.
- Have a good command of the English Language (Minimum: IELTS 5.5 and TOEFL 500. If English is the language of instruction at your home university, IELTS and TOEFL is exempted)
- Have a good health condition.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UCSI or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference.
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agrees to be responsible and accountable for the costs incurred.
UCSI Student Affairs and Alumni offer a range of support services for all our international students including the exchange students.
For more information, please click here
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com