UCSI University Student Exchange Programme enables you to study in renowned universities globally by paying zero foreign tuition fees. You can spend up to one or two semesters abroad by only paying local tuition fees to UCSI University.
Moreover, students are able to acquire credit transfer when returning to their home institution and receive a transcript from the host institution. Do note that prior approval from the school on the modules which were undertaken at the host institution is required.
- Completed at least one semester of full-time study at UCSI University
- Achieved a CGPA of at least 2.8 and above
- Possess reasonable command of English language
- Good health and fit for travel abroad
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of host university or placement provider
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural differences
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred
Students must be nominated by the Global Engagement Office and faculty. Then, students must apply online based on the requirements in the outbound application kit.
- Passport copy
- Certified academic transcripts
- Health and medical report
- Recommendation letter from faculty (if required)
- Travel, health and medical insurance
For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org