RECIPIENT OF THE CISI GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST AWARD 2019Dana Teoh |  BSc (Hons) Finance and Investment
Congratulations to Dana Teoh who recently received the CISI Global Educational Trust Award 2019. She was the only winner from Malaysia. Others who participated in this award were from Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore and India,
The Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) is the leading UK professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals.
FIRST RUNNER UP AT THE NATIONAL INVESTMENT CHALLENGE EXTRAVAGANZA 2019Lau Ze Kai |  Bsc (Hons) Finance and Investment
Congratulations to Lau Ze Kai for being the first runner up in a team of four at The National Investment Challenge Extravaganza 2019. The competition was held on October 3-5, 2019 at University Utara Malaysia and organised by the Bursa Young Investor Club (BYIC).
FIRST STUDENT IN MALAYSIA TO OBTAIN THE ASSOCIATE OF CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF ACTUARIES (ACIA) IN 2019James Koo Jian Wei |  BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science
- Worked as Management Associate at Great Eastern
- Passed 5 SoA papers before completion of third year of study.
- First UCSI student to pass the SoA Fundamentals of Actuarial Practice (FAP) before completion of his study.
- An alumnus of SMK Taman Daya, Johor Bahru
FROM SCHLUMBERGER TO SHELL. UCSI HELPED KEVIN REACH HIGHER.Kevin Sraatharan |  Alumnus, BA (Hons) Logistics Management
- Currently a customer operations specialist at Shell Malaysia.
- Previously an intern at Schlumberger Malaysia.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
- Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship holder.
An alumnus of SMK Sri Permata, Petaling Jaya
ACTUARIAL SCIENCE STUDENTS BEAT THE ODDSCALVIN CHONG TING YEE, NG XIN YEE, TAN JUN HAO AND JAMES KOO JIAN WEI
- Recognising four of our many Actuarial Science students who passed all five preliminary exams set by Society of Actuaries (SoA) in record quick time.
- CONGRATULATIONS to CALVIN CHONG TING YEE (before completion of 3rd year), NG XIN YEE (before completion of 2nd year), TAN JUN HAO (before completion of 2nd year) and JAMES KOO JIAN WEI (before completion of 3rd year).
SWIMMING HIS WAY TO THE TOP. KEITH LIM MAKES UCSI PROUDKeith Lim |  BSc (Hons) Finance and Investment
- 2018 Malaysia Games (Sukma) gold medalist
(50m freestyle, 100m freestyle, 4x100m medley relay and 4x200m medley relay)
- KL2017 Sea Games silver and bronze medalist.
UCSI STUDENTS TAKE BUSINESS TO ANOTHER LEVELWong Chun Weng, Shia Siaw Hui, Sandra Ooi Ping Nyee and Eric Ling Kaiyue
- Congratulations to Wong Chun Weng, Shia Siaw Hui, Sandra Ooi Ping Nyee and Eric Ling Kaiyue from the Faculty of Business and Information Science for becoming the national champions of the HSBC-Enactus Malaysia Business Case Competition 2017.
- They also represented Malaysia at the HSBC/HKU Asia Pacific Business Case Competition 2017 in Hong Kong.
BALANCING ACCOUNTS IN THE LION CITYLEE PEI YING |  Alumna, BA (Hons) Accounting
- Currently an audit associate at Deloitte Singapore – one of the world’s Big Four accounting firms.
- Previously an audit associate at KPMG Malaysia – another Big Four firm.
- Best Paper Award winner, 10th Asia-Pacific Business and Humanities Conference 2016
- UCSI University Trust scholarship recipient.
- Graduated with first-class honours.
An alumna of SMK Canossian Convent
SHE REPRESENTED MALAYSIA IN THE USAFatin Areena Binti Azlan |  BBA (Hons) Oil and Gas Management
- Currently pursuing Masters of Public Affairs in Environmental Policy at Indiana University under Fulbright scholarship.
- Previously a customer operations specialist at Shell Malaysia.
- Represented Malaysia at the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) in the United States.
- Graduated with first-class honours
- Fatin is a pround alumna of Sekolah Tun Fatimah, Johor Bahru
KIM SIN WANTED A PERSONAL MILESTONE. UCSI GAVE HIM A WORD RECORD.Chong Kim Sin |  BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science
- Passed five Society of Actuaries preliminary exams before completing the second year of his degree studies.
- The SoA exams are known for their high degree of difficulty.
Kim Sin is a proud alumnus of SMK Gajah Berang, Melaka.