2ND RUNNER UP AT MONETARY POLICY CHALLENGELeong Mae-Lyne, Lim Jia Wei, Ling Kwei Mei |  Bachelor of Financial Economics (Honours)
2nd Runner Up at Monetary Policy Challenge organised by Tun Ismail Ali Chair (TIAC) Intervarsity Challenge on 19 & 20 July 2022. Their supervisors were Dr Wong Hoong Sang and Assistant Professor Dr Umathevi Munikrishnan from the Department of Management Studies
GENERALIZED SUSCEPTIBLE-EXPOSED-INFECTIOUS-RECOVERED MODEL AND ITS CONTRIBUTING FACTORS FOR ANALYZING THE DEATH AND RECOVERY RATES OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMICFelin Wilta and Allyson Chong Li Chen |  Alumni, Class of 2021 - BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science
MOVING TO MASTERYTee Wen Sheng, Jasmine P'ng Mei Yi, Oung Bing Heng and Sen Jie Yein |  Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Supply Chain Operations Management and Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Supply Chain Operations Management and Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Logistics Management and Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Supply Chain Operations Management
Champion of the BizMaker 2022 "Moving to Mastery" Competition organised by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM).
CONGRATULATIONS THE HOUSE OF THEMIS FROM FACULTY OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT!The House Of Themis |  Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Finance and Investment and Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting in Finance
Congratulations The House Of Themis for winning second place at CFA Society Malaysia University Ethics Challenge 2021 (Local Level).
The team comprises three students from Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Finance and Investment and Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting in Finance.
The challenge is to increase students’ awareness of ethical dilemmas faced in the investment management industry. Participants will analyse a real case, formulate solutions, and present their conclusion to a panel of expert judges.
RECIPIENT OF THE CISI GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST AWARD 2019Dana Teoh |  BSc (Hons) Finance and Investment
Congratulations to Dana Teoh who recently received the CISI Global Educational Trust Award 2019. She was the only winner from Malaysia. Others who participated in this award were from Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore and India,
The Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) is the leading UK professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals.
FIRST RUNNER UP AT THE NATIONAL INVESTMENT CHALLENGE EXTRAVAGANZA 2019Lau Ze Kai |  Bsc (Hons) Finance and Investment
Congratulations to Lau Ze Kai for being the first runner up in a team of four at The National Investment Challenge Extravaganza 2019. The competition was held on October 3-5, 2019 at University Utara Malaysia and organised by the Bursa Young Investor Club (BYIC).
FROM SCHLUMBERGER TO SHELL. UCSI HELPED KEVIN REACH HIGHER.Kevin Sraatharan |  Alumnus, BA (Hons) Logistics Management
- Currently a customer operations specialist at Shell Malaysia.
- Previously an intern at Schlumberger Malaysia.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
- Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship holder.
An alumnus of SMK Sri Permata, Petaling Jaya
SWIMMING HIS WAY TO THE TOP. KEITH LIM MAKES UCSI PROUDKeith Lim |  BSc (Hons) Finance and Investment
- 2018 Malaysia Games (Sukma) gold medalist
(50m freestyle, 100m freestyle, 4x100m medley relay and 4x200m medley relay)
- KL2017 Sea Games silver and bronze medalist.
UCSI STUDENTS TAKE BUSINESS TO ANOTHER LEVELWong Chun Weng, Shia Siaw Hui, Sandra Ooi Ping Nyee and Eric Ling Kaiyue
- Congratulations to Wong Chun Weng, Shia Siaw Hui, Sandra Ooi Ping Nyee and Eric Ling Kaiyue from the Faculty of Business and Information Science for becoming the national champions of the HSBC-Enactus Malaysia Business Case Competition 2017.
- They also represented Malaysia at the HSBC/HKU Asia Pacific Business Case Competition 2017 in Hong Kong.
BALANCING ACCOUNTS IN THE LION CITYLEE PEI YING |  Alumna, BA (Hons) Accounting
- Currently an audit associate at Deloitte Singapore – one of the world’s Big Four accounting firms.
- Previously an audit associate at KPMG Malaysia – another Big Four firm.
- Best Paper Award winner, 10th Asia-Pacific Business and Humanities Conference 2016
- UCSI University Trust scholarship recipient.
- Graduated with first-class honours.
An alumna of SMK Canossian Convent