Loi, M.W. (2018), Management of a Malaysian Hospitality Academic Programme: A Work-Based Learning Approach’, (Master of Science (Management) by Research), Asia e University, Malaysia.
Leong, C.M, Loi, A.M.W & Woon, S. (2021). The influence of social media eWOM information on purchase intention. Journal of Marketing Analytics. https://doi.org/10.1057/s41270-021-00132-9
Proceedings of Conferences/Seminars/Colloquium:
- Loi. M.W. (2014, August). A Comparative Study of Contents in, and Management of, Work-Based Learning Pedagogy in Hospitality Academic Programmes, in D. Dash (Chair), 2nd Borneo Research Education Conference. Conference conducted at the meeting of Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus, Sarawak, Malaysia.
List of Postgraduate Supervision:
- Zhou Ying (2021). Theory of Planned Behaviour: Consumer Behaviour influence by Social Media Marketing.
- Zhu Jiahui (2021). Determinants of Chinese Consumers Purchasing Behaviour of Malaysia Produced Durian.
- Liu Mengjing (2021). The Influence of E-Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Online Shopping
- Lu Xinyue (2021). Factors influencing the Adoption of Online Shopping: A Case of Beijing.
- Zhao Yiran (2021). The impact of Brand Marketing on Consumer Behaviour: A Case of China First-Tier Cities.
List of Undergraduate Supervision:
- Tony Wong Hung Ming (2019). Factors affecting Employees’ Job Satisfaction at 3-star and 4-star Hotels in Kuching.
- Gary Jali Lim Chee Howe (2019). Branding, Aesthetic, Social-Cultural and Utilitarian as Factors in Repurchase Intention of Smartwatches among Generation Y in Kuching
- Chung Bui Leong (2019). The Factors influencing Malaysia Travelers’ Intention to visit Homestay in Kuching.
- Daniel Phiong Wei Chien (2020). The Factors influencing Customer Revisit Intention towards Bubble Tea Café in Kuching.
- Jessica Sim Ruo Chii (2020). The Factors affecting Customer Satisfaction, Trust, and Loyalty towards Online Grocery Shopping in Kuching.
- Winnie Chai Xin Yi (2021). Consumer Attitude towards Hotel with Green Initiative.
- Member, Malaysia Institute of Management (M.M.I.M), 2020 - present
Editorial Assistance for “Rainforest World Music Festival: 20 Years of Song & Rhythm in Sarawak” published 2017 (Book)