Research Impact:Google Scholar
- Persatuan Genetik Malaysia (PGM) – ordinary member
- Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MSMBB) – ordinary member
- Reproductive biotechnology
- Halal food research
- Survey research on breastfeeding
- Phua, ACY and Tan, TT. Extraction of DNA from cookies for PCR-based detection of pork adulteration: a comparison of two different DNA extraction methods. (2009). Poster presentation. The 18th Scientific Meeting of the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, 18-20, August, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Foong CM, Phua ACY. (2008). Comparison of Two DNA Extraction Kits in Extraction and Purification of DNA from Light Soy Sauce for Detection of Porcine Ingredient by Polymerase Chain Reaction. Poster presentation. The 19th Intervarsity Biochemistry Seminar, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Phua ACY, Abdullah RB, Mohamed Z. (2005). PCRbased sex determination of goat embryos – A prospect for sex ratio manipulation at birth. The 15th Scientific Meeting of the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Kuala Lumpur, 2005: 25
- Phua, A. C. Y., R. B. Abdullah and Z. Mohamed. (2003). A PCR-based sex determination method for possible application in caprine gender selection by simultaneous amplification of the Sry and Aml-X genes. Journal of Reproduction and Development 49(4): 307-311.