- Member, Iraqi Engineers Bureau
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Name of grant: CERVIE Research Grant Scheme
Project Title: Foot steps as a source of sustainable energy
Durations: 1 year (Sept. 2011 - July 2012)
Role: Principal Researcher
Amount: RM 5000
- Name of grant: Pioneeer Researchers Internal Fund (PSIF)
Project Title: Recycling of plastic wastage in compliance with the SDG's.
Durations: 2 years (1st. Sept. 2018 - 31st.Aug.2020)
Current Research Project
- Master of Philosophy Research Supervision ( Experimental and Numerical Study to reduce Coolind Load of the Wooden Room in Tropical Climate).
- Industrial Ph.D research Supervision ( Development of Industry 4.0 Architecture for a Smart Restaurant by Empirical Approach)
- Final Year Projects on coconut fibers to produce composite materials from recycling plastic wastage.
- Development of a Footstep Power Generator in Converting Kinetic Energy to Electricity. 2018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
- Matlab Design and Power Analysis of MPPT Controller for Solar PV Using Perturb and Observation Algorithm. Jouurnal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 24(11):9001-9005 · November 2018.
Award and Recognitions
- Award the "GOLDEN MEDAL" in the Research, Innovation & Commericialization Exhibition, 16-17 March 2006, FOYER PHASE 2B, UPM, Malaysia.