- Name of grant: FRGS
Project Titile: EFFECTS OF ORGANIC MATTER ENRICHMENT ON BLOOD COCKLES THROUGH BENTHIC-PELAGIC COUPLING PROCESSES
Duration: 4.3 years
- Name of grant: FRGS
Project Titile: Potential of barnacles as biomonitors for monitoring persistent organic pollutants in marine aquatic ecosystems
Duration: 3.9 years
- Quah WC, Chew LL, Chong VC, Chu C, Teoh CY, Ooi AL (2022). Does structural change in the zooplankton community affect larval fish feeding in anthropogenically disturbed tropical waters?. Environ Biol Fish 105, 55–76.
- Chu C, Chew LL, Chong VC, Ng CC, Ooi AL, Loh KH (2021). Effect of coastal development on larval fish abundance in Klang Strait (Malaysia). Regional Studies in Marine Science, 46-101889.
- Rozainah MZ, Chen G, Chew LL, Ahmad BS, Moh HH, Chen S, Teoh HW, SYSN Adibah (2021). Carbon stock of disturbed and undisturbed mangrove ecosystems in Klang Straits, Malaysia. Journal of Sea Research, 176- 102113.
- Vaezzadeh V, Thomes M.W, Kunisue T., Tue M.N., Zhang G., Zakaria M.P., Amri A., Yap F.C., Chew L. L., Teoh H.W., Lee C.W., Bong C.W. (2020). Examination of barnacles’ potential to be used as bioindicators of persistent organic pollutants in coastal ecosystem: A Malaysia case study. Chemosphere, 263- 128272 (ISI-Cited publication, IF: 5.778)
- Goh H.C., Chew L.L., Bong C.W., NG C.C., Chong V.C. (2019). Past and present infestation of the stalked ciliate Zoothamnium sp. on copepods in the Klang Strait. Aquatic Microbial Ecology, 83: 263-279
- Low J.S.Y, Chew L.L., Ng C.C., Goh H.C., Lehette P., Chong V.C. (2018). Heat shock response and metabolic stress in the tropical estuarine copepod Pseudodiaptomus annandalei converge at its upper thermal optimum. Journal of Thermal Biology, 74: 14-22
- L.L. Chew, V.C. Chong (2016). Response of marine copepods to a changing tropical environment: winners, losers and implications. PeerJ, 4:e2052
- Y. L. Yong, L. L. Chew, C.W. Lee, V.C. Chong (2016). Monsoonal and lunar variability in microzooplankton abundance and community structure in the Terusan mangrove creek (Malaysia). Marine Biology Research, 12: 278-293
- L. L. Chew, V.C. Chong, R.C.S. Wong, P. Lehette, C.C. Ng, K.H. Loh (2015). Three decades of sea water abstraction by Kapar power plant (Malaysia): What impacts on tropical zooplankton community? Marine Pollution Bulletin, 101: 69-84
- Li-Lee Chew, Ving Ching Chong, Ai Lin Ooi, A. Sasekumar (2015). Vertical migration and positioning behavior of copepods in a mangrove estuary: Interactions between tidal, diel light and lunar cycles. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 152: 142-152
- The Global Conference on Aquaculture Millennium +20, 22-25 September 2021 , Shanghai, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of the People’s Republic of China (MARA), and the Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific (NACA)
- 4th International Conference On Molecular Biology & Biotech (ICMBB2021, 1st – 3rd June 2021). Organised by the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MSMBB)
- 5th World Conference on Marine Biodiversity, Auckland, New Zealand, 13th- 16th December 2020
- International Symposium on Novel and Sustainable Technology Tainan City, Taiwan, 12-13 December, 2019, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology