- Member, Board of Engineer Malaysia
- Graduate Member IEM
- Payam Shafigh, Lee Jin Chai, Hilmi Bin Mahmud, Mohammad A. Nomeli. (2018). A comparison study of the fresh and hardened properties of normal and lightweight concretes. Journal of Building Engineering. 15, 252-260.
- Lee Jin Chai, Payam Shafigh, Hilmi Bin Mahmud. (2017). Production of high strength lightweight concrete using waste lightweight oil-palm-boiler-clinker and limestone powder. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. 1-20.
- "Jin Chai Lee, Payam Shafigh, Hilmi Bin Mahmud, Muhammad Aslam. (2017). Effect of Substitution of Normal Weight Coarse Aggregate with Oil-Palm-Boiler Clinker on Properties of Concrete. Sains Malaysiana. 46(4), 645-653. "
- Jin Chai Lee, Payam Shafigh, Hilmi Bin Mahmud, See Kim Lee. (2016). Mechanical Properties of High Strength Semi-Lightweight Aggregate Concrete Containing High Volume Waste Materials. Proceedings of AIP Conference on International Conference On Advanced Science, Engineering And Technology (ICASET): Advanced Science, Technology and Engineering: Lighting the Way Towards Sustainable Future Penang, Malaysia 21st – 22nd Dec 2015.
- Herry Hartono, Lee Jin Chai and B.C.T. Lee. (2016). Lightweight Concrete using Oil Palm Boiler Clinker (OPBC) – A Review. MATEC Web of Conference Vol: 47, 01012.
- Yoong H. Chan, Brenda C.T. Lee, Jin C. Lee. (2014). Sustainability in the Construction Industry in Malaysia: The Challenges and Breakthroughs, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Social, Education, Economics and Management Engineering Vol: 8, No: 4.