Research Impact:Google Scholar
- Comparison of the survival of Lactobacillus acidophilus in classic and less sugar cultured milk drink to low pH and bile
- Survival of probiotic strains in a selected supplement capsule to low pH and bile
- Comparison between knowledge, product acceptability and practices on probiotics in cultured milk drinks among adolescents in the urban and rural schools in Selangor.
- Evaluation of sugar replacer (inulin) on muffin substituted with jackfruit seed flour.
- Inulin fortified chempedak seed flour muffins with parameter of different time and temperature
- R.P.K. Sahadeva, Leong, S.F., Chua, J.H., Tan, C.H., Chan H.Y., Tong E.V., Wong S.Y.W. and Chan, H.K. Survival of commercial probiotic strains to pH and bile. International Food Research Journal, 18(4): 1515-1522 (2011).
- Pang, Y.L. and Chan, H.K. 2009. Sensory descriptive analysis and consumer acceptability of original “kaya” and “kaya” partially substituted with inulin. International Food Research Journal. 16: 483-493.
- H.K. Chan, K.S. Low, S. Arimbalam, C.H. Yip and P. Jayalakshimi. 2002. Investigation of tumour response using Hematoporphyrin as the possible photosensitizer. The Newsletter of Sedaya College’s Centre For research Excellence (SICCRE).Volume 3, Issue 1 : 33-35.
- H.K. Chan, K.S. Low, A.S. Haji Baba, S. Arimbalam, C.H. Yip and K.W. Chang, G. Baskaran, Y.L. Lo, P. Jayalakshimi, L.M. Looi and N.H. Tan. 1995. Serum levels of Hematoporphyrin in the photodynamic therapy of malignant tumours. SPIE. 2371: 472-476.
- K.S. Low, H.K. Chan, A.S. Haji Baba, C.H. Yip, K.W. Chang, Y.L. Lo, P. Jayalakshimi and L.M. Looi. 1995. Simple red light sources for photodynamic therapy of malignant tumours. SPIE. 2371 : 339-343.
- H.K. Chan, K.S. Low, C.H. Yip and K.W. Chang. 1994. Photodynamic Therapy in the practice of oncology. The Mediterranean Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2(3): 157-160.