Member of Board of Engineers Malaysia
Current Research Project
- Queue Optimization of Malaysian Automated Car Parking System
- Feasibility study of AGV Integration for Malaysia Container Terminal
- Configuration of Automated Restaurant Layout for Enchanced Operation Performance
- Risk Assessment of Fire Evacuation with Stochastic Obstructed Emergency Exit
- Comparison of Service Time Improvement of an Automated Restaurant by Six Sigma Approach
- Yong, J. (2018). Prospect of Emission Reduction Standard for Sustainable Port Equipment Electrification. International Journal of Engineering, 31(8), 1347-1355.
- Ee, J. Y. C., et al. (2014). "Univariate Throughput Forecasting Models on Container Terminal Equipment Planning." Jurnal Teknologi 69(7).
- Saman bin Abdul Kader, Jonathan Yong Chung Ee(2015). Sustainable Container Handling Equipment Planning: CO2 Reduction by Agent-based Modeling, International Conference on Low Carbon Asia, 11-12 October 2015, Johor, Malaysia
- Jonathan, Y. C. E., et al. (2015). "Green and Sustainable Port Project Planning: Paradigm Shift For An Integrated Container Handling System Expansion." Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 9(7): 223-226.
- Jaswar, A.Amin, Agustin, A.Maimun, Munirah, Mufti F.M, Jonathan and C.L.Siow (2012), Study On Powering Of Podded Propulsion VLCC, 6th Asia-Pacific Workshop on Marine Hydrodynamics (APHydro2012)