Society of Petroleum Engineering
Current Research Project
- Streamline Based History Matching with Artificial Neural Network (ANN) to enhance the water cut matching
- CO2 Sequestration and Enhanced Gas Recovery in Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Field.
- Design of simulation model of Asphaltene formation and damage model to study its impact on reservoir performance.
- Design of Dual porosity and permeability model in a fracture system of oil and gas field
- Reduction of inter particle attraction force of nanoparticles in high temperature and high salinity for EOR application
- EOR properties alteration by using polymer nanofluid
- Voidage Replacement and Production Balancing strategy to optimize the incremental oil recovery and CO2 sequestration in sandstone reservoir.
- CO2 storage in oil- wet and water-wet rock in gas- associated oil field
- "Hashed Ahmed, Bonavian Hasiholan (2019) Producer-To-Injector Conversion to Enhance Oil Productivity and Profitability ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-4S February, 2019"
- Z H Lim1*, H S Al Salim1, B Hasiholan1and N Ridzuan2 (2019) Evaluation of silane-based surfactant nanohybridas flow improver in a Malaysian light crude oil, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/469/1/012001