Ts Lim Lai Huat
Laboratory Coordinator | Science Laboratory
Areas of Interest
- Wong F.H, Lim, L.H. and Teo S.S. (2021)
Identification of Bacteria Species in Aquaponics System using RapID System and 16S rRNA sequencing. Research Journal of Biotechnology
- Lim, L.H., Regina, L.Z.L., Soh, Y. T and Teo, S.S. (2018) Monitoring the Water Quality of Indoor and Outdoor nano tank System – Phosphate, Ammonia and Chlorine. International Journal of Aquaculture (Accepted on July 2018)
- Regina LZL, Teo SS, Tennant A. and Lim LH (2018) A mini project: monitoring and assessment for water quality of study area, Gombak river. MOJ Ecology & Environmental Sciences 3(2): 60‐63
- Regina Leong Zhi Ling, Tennant Andrew, Lim Lai Huat and Teo Swee Sen (2017) Kuala Sepetang Estuary: Current use and Long‐Term Sustainability. JSM Environmental Science and Ecology 5(3): 1051‐1055
- Jia Hui Wang, Jian Wei Lee, Lai Huat Lim and Swee Sen Teo. (2017) Multiplexing Detection and Measurement of Diabetes Biomarkers in Mice Treated with Kappaphycus alvarezii Extract. Journal of Applied Phycology DOI: 10.1007/s10811‐017‐1121‐7
- Japar Sidik Bujang, Lim Lai Huat, Muta Harah Zakariah, Aziz Arshad and Hisao Ogawa (2008) Laboratory Culture Of The Seagrass, Halophila ovalis (R.Br.) Hooker f. Marine Research in Indonesia 33(1): 1‐6
Awards and Recognitions
- Aquatic Science Student Association, Highly commended review from United Nation, Annual Green Gown Award in 2019
Contributions to Society
- Monitoring and assessment for water quality of study area, Gombak river. 2018 (April- Oct). River Fund.
- Kuala Sepetang Estuary: Current use and Long-Term Sustainability. 2017. Aquatic Science Student Association.