Research Impact:Google Scholar
Assistant Professor Dr Muhammad Junaid Farrukh
Head of Praxis, Industry and Community Engagement | Department of Clinical Pharmacy
Masters in Clinical Pharmacy
Areas of Interest
- Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society
- Pakistan Pharmacist Association
Current research project
Knowledge, attitude and practice of alcohol use among university students in KL, Malaysia: a cross sectional study
Evaluation of Knowledge, Attitudes, Practices towards prevention of Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection among general public in Klang valley.
Assessment of Prevalence, Knowledge of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Health-Related Practice Among Women in Klang Valley
Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Malaysian Women towards Osteoporosis
Assessment of Sleep Apnoea Risk and
Quality of Sleep Among General Public
in Klang Valley
Undergraduate students (Completed)
- Leong Mun Yee (2019)
- Cheng Yee Thong (2019)
- Sidra S, Tariq MH, Farrukh MJ & Mohsin M (2019). Evaluation of clinical manifestations, health risks, and quality of life among women with polycystic ovary syndrome. PloS one.;14(10).
- Ali M, Naureen H, Tariq MH, Farrukh MJ, Usman A, Khattak S & Ahsan H (2019). Rational use of antibiotics in an intensive care unit: a retrospective study of the impact on clinical outcomes and mortality rate. Infection and Drug Resistance.12:493.
- Farrukh MJ, Tariq MH, Malik O, Khan TM (2019). Valsartan recall: global regulatory overview and future challenges. Therapeutic advances in drug safety. Jan;10:2042098618823458.
- Farrukh MJ, Makmor-Bakry M, Hatah E & Tan HJ (2018). Use of complementary and alternative medicine and adherence to antiepileptic drug therapy among epilepsy patients: a systematic review. Patient preference and adherence.12:2111.
- Farrukh, Muhammad Junaid & Tariq, Muhammad Haseeb & Shah, Kifayat Ullah. (2017). Maternal and Perinatal Health Challenges in Pakistan. Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Community Medicine. 3. 76-77. 10.5530/jppcm.2017.2.18.
- Nawaz, Sarfraz & Shah, Kifayat Ullah & Khan, Tahir & Rehman, Asim.ur & Rashid, Haroon & Mahmood, Sajid & Khan, Shahzeb & Farrukh, Muhammad Junaid. (2017). Evaluation of Current Trends and Recent Development in insulin Therapy for Management of Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews. 11 Suppl 2. 10.1016/j.dsx.2017.07.003.
- Lee, Kah & Shahidullah, Adnan & Zaidi, Syed Tabish & Patel, Rahul & Ming, L C & Tariq, Muhammad Haseeb & Obaidullah, Obaidullah & Farrukh, Muhammad Junaid & Khan, Ahmad & Yee, Esmee & Khan, Tahir. (2017). The crux of the medicine prices' controversy in Pakistan. Front. Pharmacol. | doi: 10.3389/fphar.2017.00504.
- International Conference on Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research (ICPCR), 22/11/18, Grandhika hotel, Medan, Indonesia, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sumatera Utara
- 2nd pharmaceutical Research conference, 2013. Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences, “translating research into reality”
- 1st national conference of patient care pharmacist, 2011, Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Muhammad Haseeb Tariq. Assistant Director, DRAP.
- Assist. Prof. Mohd Makmor Bakry, Deputy Dean, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Know Your Medicine
- UCSI Pharmcare