PROFESSOR DR. SAAD TAYYAB
Invited speaker at the 6th International Conference on Multi-Disciplinary Research Studies and Education (ICMDRSE-2023). Title: Spectroscopic and computational Exploration of Drug-Protein Interaction: Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Binding to Albumin.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DR CHEW YIK LING|  Head of Postgraduate Studies
- Appointed as Advisory Board Member for Heliyon under Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacology and Toxicology Section.
- Recognised as Chartered Scientist, awarded by Royal Society of Biology
- Appointed as Reviewer Board Member for Journal of Clinical Medicine (Impact factor 4.964)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DR MUHAMMAD JUNAID FARRUKH|  Head of Praxis, Industry and Community Engagement
Appointed as Reviewer Board Member for Journal of Clinical Medicine (Impact factor 4.964).
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DR LOW MAY LEE
Selected for the ASEAN BCG Researcher Development Programme 2023 by the Thailand's National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA).
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DR MAI CHUN WAI|  Head of Department, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Appointed Assistant Honorary Treasurer for Malaysian Pharmacists Society, 2023-2025.
- Appointed as Associate Editor for Gene (Impact Factor 3.913), Elsevier.
DR TOOBA MAHBOOB
- Member of the Royal Society of Biology (RSB)
- Invited speaker (online), at the International Symposium on Integrative medicine & Health, held on 2023 at the University of Aveiro, portugal.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR MOGANA RUNDARI RAJAGOPAL
- Invited speaker for Future Development Programme on Trend and Advancement of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute, 2020
- Invited speaker for Innovation & Technology Developments in Pharmaceutical Sciences, CMR College of Pharmacy, 2020
- Invited speaker for Phytopharmaceutical Industry in the New Millennium: Issues and Challenges, Crescent School of Pharmacy, 2020
- Silver Award – Asian Youth Innovation Awards in Malaysia Technology Expo (MTE) 2020
- Appointed as Technical Committee Member for Entry Qualifications,
- 2019-2022 (Pharmacy Board)
- Appointed as Auditor for Malaysian Academy of Pharmacy, 2019
- Appointed as Executive member of the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Chapter of the Malaysia Pharmaceutical Society, 2019
- Recipient of FRGS 2019 Standardisation and The Mechanism of Action of Polyherbal Formulation MM-15 for Primary Dysmenorrhea
- Editorial Board Member/Treasurer of Asian Society of Pharmacognosy
- Invited speaker at the International Conference Role of Technology in Shaping the Future of Healthcare at MGR University Chennai, India, 2018
- Invited speaker at the International Conference on Global Scenario In Pharmaceutical Industrial and Academic Research at Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University Indore, India, 2018
- Panel guest for HBO-VICE documentary on Antibiotic Research from Tropical Plants
- Awarded Prof Indira Parikh Women in Education Leaders Award at the 12th Edition of World Education Congress & Awards 2023, at Taj Lands End, India.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR DR PALANIRAJAN VIJAYARAJ KUMAR
- External Examiner for Post Graduate Programmes at MAHSA University and IMU
- Recipient of Innocentive Award, 2018
- Editorial Board Member of American Journal of
Advanced Drug Delivery
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR DR ANAND GAURAV
Visiting lecturer at Anton de Kom Universiteit van Suriname, Suriname